Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A New You

Are you unsatisfied with your looks?  Do you wish you could be smarter?  Do you wish you could be another person?  Have no fear...  The Brain Transplant is here!  Now is your chance to get the perfect look that you have wanted for so long.  

How it Works:  Doctors will work to remove your brain.  Once it is removed, you will be given the choice of which body you would like.  There are opportunities to switch bodies if the first one is not a right fit for you.  There is a body for everybody.  If desired, you may choose to be in the body of a robot.  Presto!

Price: $800 for the brain transplant, and $200 to chose the body you desire.

Have a wonderful new life!

2 comments:

Spark32 said...

Wow! I would love a both a brain and body transplant. This sounds like an amazing product and I will pursue getting this. I can manage spending $1,000 for a whole new life. However, before I go about this, I would like to inquire about a few elements. What are the risks in the surgery? How many brain and body swaps have you completed? If those questions are answered positivley I will be more than willing and ecstatic about getting this surgery. This is brilliant and will fortify my life. Thank you!

Checkers said...

In all honesty, this product definately sounds like it would please millions of people. However, this sort of thing is not something I would invest $1000 in. This is for no reason other than ethics. Due to the fact that I believe in God, I must say that my person has been created for a reason and no machine should be used to change me too drastically. Also, you say in your description that the doctors will remove your brain and then you will choose a new body to switch into. Wouldn't it make more sense to say that you would choose BEFORE your brain is taken out of your body?
So, it is not that this product is dreadful and awful; it just wouldn't be something I'd ever look into doing.