Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Beware of the Puirel!

This is a puirel.  It is a combination between a squirrel and a panther.  This little guy is the usual size of a squirrel.  The fur color is always black, like a panther.  You can find this puirel anywhere, as long as it's a typical place for a squirrel or a panther to hang out.  You can find this guy scampering up and down trees, or perhaps you will find him lurking around deep in the forest.  Since this animal has the small sized body, like a squirrel, it is too small to hunt down and eat other animals, so it usually eats acorns.  But, when given an opportunity, it will never pass down an offer to eat another animal with other panthers.  These animals also prefer to live in trees, because of their size. Puirels are very vicious and very territorial about their space.  There have been some recorded deaths by a puirel attack.

1 comment:

Some Dude said...

I would love to have a puirel as a pet! It would be easy to feed, because my yard is full of acorns. I also like the fact that the puirel is carnivorous. I think I could use my puirel to help me get rid of the bodies. . . I mean "bags of laundry" in my cellar. You know what I mean, the kinds of "bags of laundry" that questioned my authority and need to be taught a lesson to keep the rest of the “laundry” in line. I admit there is a risk that my puirel might develop a taste for “laundry” flesh, but that’s a risk I’m willing to take. I mean sure it may attack me but hey my dog did the same thing and now it’s at the bottom of a lake. How you liking those cement shoes Lassie? Not much I think!