Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No More Cheese Pizza!


This law proposal is to ban all types of plain cheese pizza.  Cheese pizza is way too boring, and way to overrated.  If anybody is seen making or eating any sort of plain cheese pizza, the Pizza Busters will come and snatch the pizza.  There will be no way for anybody to get their hands on any sort of cheese pizza.  If someone was caught eating or making a cheese pizza, they would be arrested and sentenced to six months in jail.

Of course, since pizza is a food adored by all, one may still have the opportunity to eat a pizza.  There are a wide variety of styles of pizzas to chose from-anything from pepperoni pizza to an elaborate pesto veggie pizza.  The possibilities are endless.  Because of that, that gives one the opportunity to try and invent a new type of pizza on their own.

Outlawing cheese pizza will make our country a better place.  If people just eat cheese pizza all the time, people will think that America is a boring country.  But if we outlaw cheese pizza, it will bring this great country of ours even closer together.  It will add so much more diversity (as represented by the different types of meat and vegetables added).   So please, vote for this law; it will only make our country better.

4 comments:

Semper Fi Kind of Love said...

I'm not sure how I feel about this law. It was written extremely well, I thought you did a really good job with it. I love cheese pizza but it does get pretty boring sometimes. I might disobey the law once and a while if I happen to want cheese pizza. You will have many Americans who disagree with this and some who agree. But I am one of those neutral people on this issue.

Rachel Caron said...

I am going to have to tell you that I disagree. I love cheese pizza and don't think its boring or overrated. And your sentencing, six months in jail, not cool, i mean sure that would stop people from doing what you believe but come on six months that ludicrous. but otherwise awesome job on informing you rock at details in this law.

sisu said...

I'm sorry, but I don't think I would pass this law becuase I love cheese pizza. Even if this law passes, I think people would still find a way to eat cheese pizza. Sure diversity is a good thing, but when it comes to pizza toppings I think its a personal preference. Also, sixth months in jail is a little extreme. Overall good job writing this but I hope this law doesn't go into effect.

CatastropheByAssociation said...

I would definitely break this law. I am a vegetarian and don't always want to get other things on my pizza. Would frozen cheese pizzas not be sold anymore? Do you really want a mob of pissed off vegetarians picketing the white house? Also, you say that people will think that America is boring because we eat cheese pizza. The rest of the world hates us, do I doubt that it would change their opinions of the USA.